About those oils
When I signed up and grabbed my starter kit all I knew was I had hope. Hope that this might be something that could change some things in our family. Maybe you’re feeling like I did. You’re searching for for solutions and tired of what you’ve been trying that hasn’t really worked all that well or caused some unhappy side effects. This was where I was at when I got my kit.
The first two weeks I played with the oils, diffused daily, and watched every single educational video in our incredible Sisterhood group on Facebook (free membership when you get your kit). I learned everything I could and in addition to that hope I got excited.
Whether your issue is sleep or hormones, toxin free solutions or something else this will help you. You want to feel better, sleep better, have options to help your family. I understand. I was right there with you. Until I found Young Living essential oils I didn’t know how much better I could feel. I didn’t know what true wellness even felt like. Oils will provide a bridge to wellness that you’ve been looking for.
You’re not alone when you start this weird oily journey. You are part of a family, a sisterhood. We add you to our facebook group and you can start learning, ask questions, and join classes. And you have me. I’m available to help you as you get familiar with your starter kit.
Signing up as a wholesale member is the best way to get started. You’ll get all future purchases at 24% off and choose your starter kit. The 12 oil starter kit + diffuser is 165. It’s the only thing half off on the Young Living website and a great bargain. You have no obligation to purchase anything ever again. No obligation to sell. Just the benefit of all that plus membership into our private facebook group The Oily Sisterhood where you will get questions answered, informational video, and wonderful support.
You can also sign up as a wholesale member and make your starter kit your first essential rewards order then set up next month’s order. This qualifies you for a free oil. This is the best most beneficial option because when you reorder or start swapping things in your home it’s the most cost effective way to place your next order. Even if you aren’t sure you want to order next month, it’s still worth setting this up because you can cancel or change your order any time from now till next month on the date you place your order. I’ll remind you and check in to see if you still want to do it before it ships. Either way, you’ll have gotten that free oil + points so there’s nothing to lose by doing it now!
You can begin replacing toxic products in your home or get the extra oils you want. I recommend adding Thieves cleaner and Cedarwood to your first order. I also love Orange oil, Tea Tree, and Rosemary.
Need step by step instructions:
1. Click here to sign up. This link will take you to the Young Living website and my sponsor ID number should already be filled in for you.
2. Wholesale Member will already be selected. As a wholesale member you will get your oils at 24% off. You will also have the option to get commissions off orders if you sign people up. You don’t have to do this and you never have to even order anything every again, so you have nothing to lose as a wholesale member. Also, you never have to sell anything. That’s also a perk of membership, but again totally optional. No one will make you sell. This is really the best option. If you select “Retail Customer” you will not receive wholesale pricing, you won’t have access to starter kits and you will pay retail cost which is 24% more than wholesale.
3. Put my member number 10560181 is in both the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spots if it’s not already there.
4. PLEASE be sure to include your email address. If you don’t, I have no way to get in touch with you and add you to facebook groups so that we can share our success stories and how we are using the oils.
5. Choose the kit you want. I ordered the premium kit when I signed up and it’s fabulous. I loved getting the diffuser and all 11 oils (Read all about the kit here) It’s the first kit you see when you are signing up. Choose your diffuser. There are a few different kinds. I got the dew drop at first but the aria is beautiful.
It will then ask you if you want to join Essential Rewards, click yes. Choose your products or ER kits for that.
Now complete checkout and you will get a confirmation code and your member number will be emailed to you.
6. Sit back and wait for your oils to come, then unpack them and start having fun! I will get a notification that you joined with my team and get you added to our private facebook groups. Then you can do what I did and watch every video in the world about essential oils, pin all the oil ideas on Pinterest, and obsessively talk about them to my family and make them try all the oils. This group is a great place to learn your oils, find help and ask questions. It’s one of the awesome perks of signing with our group.