Have you heard about Young Living Essential Oils?
Click the image to sign up.
Included in the starter kit: 11 oils lavender, citrus fresh, raven, frankincense, panaway, stress away, lemon, peppermint, copaiba, Thieves, and digize plus a diffuser. It is a great way to start taking charge of your own health and wellness!
Maybe you’re feeling like I did. You are searching for for solutions and tired of what you’ve been trying that hasn’t really worked all that well or caused some unhappy side effects.
Whether it’s sleep or hormones, toxin free solutions or something else this will help you. You want to feel better, sleep better, have options to help your family. I understand. I was right there with you a year ago. Until I found Young Living essential oils I didn’t know how much better I could feel. I didn’t know what true wellness even felt like. This will help you. Oils will provide a bridge to wellness that you’ve been looking for.
Ready to Order?
Sign up as a wholesale member. You’ll get all future purchases at 24% off and choose your starter kit. The 11 oil starter kit + diffuser is 160. It’s the only thing half off on the Young Living website and a great bargain. You have no obligation to purchase anything ever again. No obligation to sell. Just the benefit of all that plus membership into our private facebook group The Oily Sisterhood where you will get questions answered, informational video, and wonderful support.
You can also sign up as a wholesale member and add essential rewards. This is the best most beneficial option. You will get the free oil of the month when you do this. You will also immediately begin earning points back on what you spend. You’ll earn back at a rate of 10% at first and you can use these points to purchase more products. You’ll also get reduced shipping. ER (essential rewards) are a great way to begin your wellness journey. You can begin replacing toxic products in your home or get the extra oils you want. I recommend adding Thieves cleaner and Cedarwood to your first order. I also love Orange oil, Tea Tree, and Lemongrass.
Need step by step instructions:
1. Click here to sign up. This link will take you to the Young Living website and my sponsor ID number should already be filled in for you. (If one of my team members invited you, find their link below).
2. Wholesale Member will already be selected. As a wholesale member you will get your oils at 24% off. You will also have the option to get commissions off orders if you sign people up. You don’t have to do this and you never have to even order anything every again, so you have nothing to lose as a wholesale member. This is really the best option. If you select “Retail Customer” you will not receive wholesale pricing, you won’t have access to starter kits and you will pay retail cost which is 24% more than wholesale.
3. Put my member number 10560181 is in both the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spots if it’s not already there.
4. PLEASE be sure to include your email address. If you don’t, I have no way to get in touch with you and add you to facebook groups so that we can share our success stories and how we are using the oils.
5. Choose the kit you want. I ordered the premium kit when I signed up and it’s fabulous. I loved getting the diffuser and all 11 oils! It’s the first kit you see when you are signing up. Choose your diffuser. There are a few different kinds. I got the dew drop at first but the aria and the rainstone are incredible.
It will then ask you if you want to join Essential Rewards. Choose your products or ER kits for that.
Now complete checkout and you will get a confirmation code.
6. Sit back and wait for your oils to come, then unpack them and start having fun! Or you can do what I did and watch every video in the world about essential oils, pin all the oil ideas on Pinterest, and obsessively talk about them to my family and make them try all the oils. You’ll also be added to our private facebook group called the Oily Sisterhood when you place your premium starter kit order. In this group you will learn so much about how to use your oils and it’s a great place to ask questions. It’s one of the awesome perks of signing with our group.