What are Young Living Essential Oils?
I cannot explain exactly how these magic bottles work, but you can read tons of information about them here. I can, however, tell you how they have helped me and my family. After tentatively using oils and learning about them for about a year, I finally decided to dive in and order my starter kit. I used the oils daily from the minute I opened the box. I diffused thieves and peppermint for our respiratory system I rubbed lavender on my kids to support healthy sleep, I dosed myself with RC to help my breathing, I even made a carpet refresher with purification oil and sprinkled it on the rug the dog always pees on! My husband sprang his ankle and I made a rub with pan away and coconut oil, and right before we left on a trip with all 4 kids, I rubbed stress away on his neck because he needed it, for real.
All within the first week! And I’m still learning what all these plant juice drops can do.
I couldn’t believe how much I was using them and how much they were helping. And I loved, loved the diffuser (favorite thing ever)! My house smelled wonderful. I started telling all my friends and family about it because they are so amazing and wonderful. My kids now ask for specific oils when they have needs. We use them daily! All the time I think to myself, “I wonder if there’s an oil that can help with this,” and then I do some research and find out that, yes there is an oil that can give support. These oils are amazing and can do so many wonderful things. And no wonder, God created everything we needed right here on this earth for us. I love finding solutions for my family that don’t involve prescriptions or doctor’s visits.
Not only can the oils provide a natural way to support your family’s wellness, they can help get toxic chemicals out of your home. Look at the products you clean with – so many chemicals that make us sick! Young Living has a Thieves cleaner that is made of plants. You can breathe it in without harming your lungs and you can clean everything in your home with it. They also have shampoo, body wash, soap. washing detergent, toothpaste, deoderant… because these things are making us sick! Every single thing we put on our bodies or use to clean with most likely contains toxic chemicals.
You can get your oils for free!
I have to tell you I was also excited about the potential to earn a part time income with Young Living. The way that works is that if you buy a starter kit, I get a commission. You can get a commission as well by signing up as a Wholesale Member, getting on Essential Rewards, and then telling people about Young Living. You can probably think of at least 3 people right now who need oils in their lives.
Signing up as a Wholesale Member has so many benefits, but it has the added benefit of earning a commission off anyone who signs up with your member number. I’m a skeptic by nature and read and watched everything I could about it and I love the business part of Young Living as much as I love the oils. You can do it as much or as little as you want. The business part can be whatever you want. It can be enough to pay for your oils, enough to pay for your kid’s dance lessons, or to make a full time income! It’s up to you.
Maybe you’ve been curious about essential oils for a while like I was and want to find solutions for your family. If you have questions or want to talk about it email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will learn together. I can connect you with the private groups that I’m in and where I’ve learned so much, and I will direct you to videos so you can learn too. But if you want to start now, go ahead and order your kit. I know you won’t regret it.
Maybe you’re already ready to join.
Your Premium Starter Kit will come with everything you see here: 11 oils, a diffuser, oil samples, 2 Ningxia Red samples (ask me about this amazing product, I use it daily!), and literature on how to use your oils.
Here’s what to do:
1. Click here to sign up. This link will take you to the Young Living website and my sponsor ID number should already be filled in for you. (If one of my team members invited you, find their link below).
2. Wholesale Member will already be selected. As a wholesale member you will get your oils at 24% off. You will also have the option to get commissions off orders if you sign people up. You don’t have to do this and you never have to even order anything every again, so you have nothing to lose as a wholesale member. This is really the best option. If you select “Retail Customer” you will not receive wholesale pricing, you won’t have access to starter kits and you will pay retail cost which is 24% more than wholesale.
3. Put my member number 10560181 is in both the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spots if it’s not already there.
4. PLEASE be sure to include your email address. If you don’t, I have no way to get in touch with you and add you to facebook groups so that we can share our success stories and how we are using the oils.
5. Choose the kit you want. I ordered the premium kit when I signed up and it’s fabulous. I loved getting the diffuser and all 11 oils! It’s the first kit you see when you are signing up. Choose your diffuser. There are a few different kinds. I got the dew drop at first but the aria and the rainstone are incredible.
It will then ask you if you want to join Essential Rewards. I joined after I had the oils for one week, but by joining right away you get a free oil. I saw that there were more products I wanted to try, and I wanted to replace the oils I would eventually run out of. Here’s why you want to do that right now: if you order your starter kit then sign up for ER and add 50$ worth of products or oils you will get the free promo for the month. For April it’s Tangerine!
You also earn a percentage of what you spend so you get reward points built up that you can spend on oils. The more you spend the more free oils you can get! Different ones every month. This month I’m getting tea tree oil, tangerine, oola grow, and Thieves cleaner in my Essential Rewards order for free.
Wondering what oils to add? I love tea tree and cedarwood. I also am a huge fan of orange too and many love lemongrass. Maybe you want to try the all natural toxin free Thieves cleaner. You only need a cap full added to a spray bottle of water and you can clean everything in your house safely while killing germs and boosting your immune system. There are so many fabulous products to try.
Now complete checkout and you will get a confirmation code.
6. Sit back and wait for your oils to come, then unpack them and start having fun! Or you can do what I did and watch every video in the world about essential oils, pin all the oil ideas on Pinterest, and obsessively talk about them to my family and make them try all the oils. You’ll also be added to our private facebook group called the Oily Sisterhood when you place your premium starter kit order. In this group you will learn so much about how to use your oils and it’s a great place to ask questions. It’s one of the awesome perks of signing with our group.
Who told you about Young Living Essential Oils?
Find your Joyful Living Team member and click on their name to use their link. If a link is not available go to Young Living and type their member number in both the sponsor and enroller places.
Paula Cowart: member # 11483361