Have you heard about Young Living Essential Oils?
My family loves essential oils. You will find us rolling on an oil or 10 daily to support all our systems and diffusing daily. I signed up as a Young Living distributor in November 2016. At first I just wanted to try the oils to see if they worked but I was also curious about the business. I figured if I could make enough money to support my oil buying it would be worth it.
Little did I know how quickly the oils would change my life. I can’t imagine life without them now and I am happily sharing with everyone I know. Which is why I’m also getting a nice paycheck from Young Living as well. When you sign up for your premium starter kit you instantly become a Young Living member. No strings attached! No commitments, monthly minimums, or pressure to sell. You’ll get 24% off all your future orders plus a huge online support community where you can ask questions, find answers, videos, and people just like you learning and loving their oils. You will not be left alone or have to figure it all out by yourself. We are here to support you.
What’s in the premium starter kit:
Click the image for a closer look at the 11 oils: lavender, purification, RC, frankincense, panaway, stress away, lemon, peppermint, copaiba, Thieves, and digize plus a diffuser. It is a great way to start taking charge of your own health and wellness!
Ready to Order?
I’ve got some suggestions. Of course you can sign up with a premium starter kit for 160 and do nothing else, ever, but to make the most of your initial sign up order, here are some options you may want to consider.
Option 1: Order the premium starter kit and become a wholesale member with 24% off any future purchase. You never have to make any future purchases, but on the chance you do you will save 24%.
The starter kit comes with a diffuser + 11 oils.
You can add Essentail Rewards and $50 worth of product to get one more free oil. (You can cancel ER at any time by calling the number at the bottom of Young Living’s website) I recommend the Thieves cleaner and Progessence Plus. These are the first two products I tried and loved. The Progessence Plus is a hormone balancing oil that improves mood for women especially. The Thieves cleaner will replace every cleaner in your home, it’s healthier and nontoxic. By adding on the ER you will be eligible for the monthly free ER promotion which is spearmint (you will love it). So for around 219.50 you will get 11 oils, a diffuser, Thieves cleaner, Progessence Plus and the free spearmint for using ER. What a great start! And you’ll save $200!
Another idea would be to add oils or products for targeted support. For example if you need sleep support I love to diffuse vetiver, cedarwood, and lavender. Lavender comes in the starter kit. Just add vetiver and cedarwood to your ER order.
Option 2: The starter kit + the Ningxia ER kit. Oh My Word, let me tell you about Ningxia. This is Young Living’s super juice drink and it is fabulous. It’s great for over all wellness but also energy and joint support. My knees love it. If you’re not ready to dive into the Ningxia you could do the Thieves ER kit instead. This gets you on to a great start replacing all those toxic cleaners in your home. You will still get the diffuser, 11 oils, the Ningxia ER kit (which will last 1 person about 3 months, 2 people half that) plus it will put in in line for some of the ER bonuses. What are bonuses you ask?
Well they are awesome products Young Living gives away for free when you purchase 100 or more on ER. This graphic shows the ER bonuses you get at each spending level. These change each month.
Need step by step instructions:
1. Click here to sign up (or scroll down to find the person who referred you). This link will take you to the Young Living website and my sponsor ID number should already be filled in for you. (If one of my team members invited you, find their link below).
2. Wholesale Member will already be selected. As a wholesale member you will get your oils at 24% off. You will also have the option to get commissions off orders if you sign people up. You don’t have to do this and you never have to even order anything every again, so you have nothing to lose as a wholesale member. This is really the best option. If you select “Retail Customer” you will not receive wholesale pricing, you won’t have access to starter kits and you will pay retail cost which is 24% more than wholesale.
3. Put my member number 10560181 is in both the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spots if it’s not already there.
4. PLEASE be sure to include your email address. If you don’t, I have no way to get in touch with you and add you to facebook groups so that we can share our success stories and how we are using the oils.
5. Choose the kit you want. I ordered the premium kit when I signed up and it’s fabulous. I loved getting the diffuser and all 11 oils! It’s the first kit you see when you are signing up. Choose your diffuser. There are a few different kinds. I got the dew drop at first but the aria and the rainstone are incredible.
It will then ask you if you want to join Essential Rewards. Choose your products or ER kits for that if you want it, if not just skip it.
You also earn a percentage of what you spend so you get reward points built up that you can spend on oils. The more you spend the more free oils you can get! Different ones every month for free.
Wondering what oils to add? I love tea tree and cedarwood. I also am a huge fan of orange too and many love lemongrass. Maybe you want to try the all natural toxin free Thieves cleaner. You only need a cap full added to a spray bottle of water and you can clean everything in your house safely while killing germs and boosting your immune system. There are so many fabulous products to try.
Now complete checkout and you will get a confirmation code.
6. Sit back and wait for your oils to come, then unpack them and start having fun! Or you can do what I did and watch every video in the world about essential oils, pin all the oil ideas on Pinterest, and obsessively talk about them to my family and make them try all the oils. You’ll also be added to our private facebook group called the Oily Sisterhood when you place your premium starter kit order. In this group you will learn so much about how to use your oils and it’s a great place to ask questions. It’s one of the awesome perks of signing with our group.
Who told you about Young Living Essential Oils?
Find your Joyful Living Team member and click on their name to use their link. If a link is not available go to Young Living and type their member number in both the sponsor and enroller places.
Paula Cowart: member # 11483361