Senior portrait sessions are a once in a lifetime opportunity so you want to make it good. I will work with you to plan a session that will highlight your personality and make you feel beautiful. Everyone deserves pictures that make them feel beautiful. Why choose Melissa Stover Photography for your senior session?
1. My sessions are designed to give you flexibility in location and budget.
2. I make picture day fun, relaxing and natural. No stiff posing or waiting till everything is perfect to shoot.
3. You will see your images within one week and have your prints delivered within 2 weeks.
4. All packages include a digital option.
Take a look at the different sessions I offer to determine what’s right for you.
1. Just the basics. This studio only session includes 10 images in your gallery, with 2 outfit changes. It’s done in 30 minutes rain or shine. This is a simple, no frills session, but you’ll look beautiful against the simple backdrops and props. This session can only be scheduled on weekday afternoons.
Click on the image to see Kallie’s studio session.
2. Double your fun. Want some studio shots, but love the outdoors too? This session is perfect for you. We will start in the studio and end up in the neighborhood (if you can call Woodlawn, Arkansas a neighborhood). My yard is right next door, where we found these fabulous wildflowers, and just up the road I have access to a field. You’ll get 4 outfit changes in a one hour session and 20 images in your gallery. It’s my most popular session.
Click on the image to see Addison’s studio/outdoor session.
3. On Location. Got a great location in mind? Want your session to stand out and be unique? Maybe it’s your own yard, or someplace you’ve always loved. This is my most fun session because we get to explore a new location. I’ve done fields, horses, downtown Star City & Monticello, the Saline River & state parks. You pick, or I’ll suggest, a location within 30 minutes driving time. We can even start out at the studio of that’s on your mind. This session is everything a senior session should be. Includes unlimited outfits and up to 30 images in your gallery. I love to see the locations my seniors come up with.
Kyli’s location session included an antique car! Click on the image to see her location session.
4. Exclusive. Need me to come to you, or have a special location in mind? This session takes a little more time, but it’s worth it. Any location within 2 hours, unlimited outfits, 40 edited images, and you can add in family or siblings. It’s a great time for one more family shot before they move away to college.
Click on the image to see Alexis’s session at Warren Park.